Monday, February 18, 2008

Sickness strikes again!

Well, we had an eventful night last night. Allee woke up at 11:15 and couldn't breath. It was VERY scary. We have had croup before but nothing like last night. Anyway, we ended up at the emergency room to be treated. She seems okay now...thank goodness! I couldn't believe how busy the E.R. was. There was a baby with RSV that had to be life flighted while we were there, so sad. Did I mention that I am ready for spring, I am so tired of all the terrible sicknesses that go around this time of year.
Oh, I also wanted to put a little note out there for Kerri, I am thinking of you today, hope all went well getting Keith on his way. We'll keep him in our prayers. Thanks for being such a good friend!

6 comments:

Kerrilyn said...

I am sooo sorry that Allee is sick. Keith was sick pretty much all of last week. It is a bad thing going around. I hope she will be okay. It isn't fun having sick kids.
Thanks for thinking of me, you are so sweet and it is so nice to have people care about you.

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

I am sad to hear that Alee is sick. I really it wasn't anything that Abigail gave her. Abigail still has a cough that wakes her in her sleep. Last night was the first night since she got sick that she slept through the night. I will pray for little Allee.

Melinda said...

Sorry about Allee, thats awful! Hope you're doing better, if you need anything let me know! :)

Shane & Laina said...

You guys are great! Allee is doing much better now. Thanks for all the concern!

Kerrilyn said...

Hey Laina,
You better remind Shane to study up on his For the Strength of the Youth pamphlet. Next week it's our combined activity. The leaders will be a team against the boys and girls. You might have to whip your book out for him.

Shane & Laina said...

I'll do just that!!! Wait, is that while we will be gone? Next week is our trip...I don't think he's going to be much help. Sorry!