Sunday, February 3, 2008

Oh, the snow!

Wow, did we get slammed today! Shane thinks we got a little over a foot of snow at our house...yeah! I am very sad however that we weren't able to make it to our little niece Gwen's blessing (sorry Jarie). I think it's supposed to snow again tonight.

Oh, it was my 29th birthday today and the best present ever, was that Shane took the kids on Friday and Saturday and I got completely caught up on my scrapbooking...Thanks Shaner you're the best! I don't really feel that much older, but I much much wiser as my brother Morgan said (you know the birthday song that ends with "one year older and wiser too, happy birthday to you"). Anyhow, life is good and Happy birthday to me!!!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh man! It was your birthday yesterday?!?! We should go out and do something fun, I need a break and what a great excuse! :) Well, Happy Birthday, a day late!

Kerrilyn said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Laina,
Happy Birthday to you.....late!!!

Hey, if you guys go out for your birthday, I totally want to come too!!! I don't get out much, sorry for asking to tag along.

Kerrilyn

Kerrilyn said...

P.S. I added you to my list of blogging buddies.