Sunday, February 10, 2008

Comments

Hello all,
I have just realized that my blog is being read by more than just me...ha ha ha, and I have a few comments that have gone un-noticed. From here on out, I will respond (Thanks Kerri for the headsup)!!!
On another note, Shane and I are headed to Mexico the first week in March. I am excited and also a little nervous, seeing how I "no hablo espanol." I'm sure it will be fun anyway. We are going with Shane's work of course or we wouldn't be going at all. Anyone want to keep my kids????? Just kidding my mother-in-law and my mom and brother-in-law are taking care of them, I just love family.
Anyhow, here we go starting another week! Let's make it a great one!!!!

4 comments:

Kerrilyn said...

YAY!!!!! I am so proud of you!!! Mexico??? Totally not fair. Enjoy your time in the sun, we'll be thinking about you. Be careful. As far as your Spanish goes, you can always use 'yo quito Taco Bell' (sp?) as your back up.

Shane & Laina said...

Ha ha, I do know enough spanish to say things like your shirt is blue and I am pregnant (except that I'm not) I'm sure it will all turn out.
I am proud of myself too, I'm commenting on the comments!

Kerrilyn said...

How would one go about saying 'I am pregnant' in Spanish? And might I ask why you know how to say that?? You crack me up. I can see you now trying to order dinner by telling the waiter you are pregnant. LOL - I can't stop!!!

Shane & Laina said...

To answer your question, in spanish to say pregnant it is embarrasada (which you would think is embarrased, but no). The reason i know this is because my spanish teacher in high school was a spanish speaking R.M. that made that mistake on her mission. It stuck with me, what can I say!!!