Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer Camp!






So this summer I am trying something a little different. In late July, I am having a summer camp at my house. It's for ages 3-7 and it's called "5 Countries in 5 days"
We will be traveling to 5 different countries in our imaginations. We will have a snack, craft, games, and stories from the USA, Mexico, Australia, France and China.
I'm SO excited to do this camp, we are going to have a blast! If you know anyone interested, let me know so I can get them a registration form!!!

5 comments:

Marie Lefler said...

Too bad you are and hour and a half away, Noah would love that!

MakingChanges said...

Such a great idea. I'll be sure to let you know if we can swing it this year. I would love to have Britin and Jake do it!

Skyler Larsen said...

You are amazing. Seriously. You have the best ideas ever! I would have loved that when I was little.

Sally Young said...

That is such a great idea. i love it!

{Mo} said...

I'm with Sky... you are AMAZING! What a fun idea!