Monday, June 15, 2009

Timp Cave






So we ventured to Timp Cave on Friday. I was feeling brave going without Shane, and thanks to many great friends, we made it up and back unscathed. Well, almost unscathed...I'm sure all my friends think I am CRAZY, which I am. I had to hold onto Morgan and Allee the WHOLE TIME! I was not about to let go and witness them falling of the edge (if you've done the hike, you know what I'm talking about).
Anyway, we did have a good time and the kids thought the cave was amazing. Thanks to all my helpers...you know who you are.

7 comments:

Sally Young said...

The hike was fun. The pics you took were great. I have lived here 19 years and that is my first hike to the cave. I was surprised by the cliffs on the trail.

Melinda said...

Oh my gosh!! That second picture is hysterical, Allee's face is awesome and so is Shauna Van's!! Tee hee!! I laughed so hard! :D

MakingChanges said...

You are a brave soul. Glad you went and had a good time.

MakingChanges said...

Ya, what was Shauna Van doing???

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Man I am so jelous I didn't go, but I wasn't about to take Abigail by myself. No way... I am just glad you guys had a good time.

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Good Job Laina,
I love taking my boys hiking, but I don't think that I would trust my kids on Timp trail. Good for you!

Bret Bushman Family said...

You got some great pictures...it was so much fun.