Thursday, March 26, 2009

Party update

So I posted yesterday about the party I am having for my sister-in-law. I am super excited about it!!! But I messed up the date! The party is April 4th from 12-2.
I decided to change the time from 1-3 to 12-2. (I totally forgot about General Conference!) This will allow us to have fun without me feeling guily ha ha ha!

FYI: I was also informed that the company is set up to take cash or checks only. They are hoping to be able to take credit cards soon, but are not able to yet.

Here is the website again for those who haven't checked it out yet. Hope to see you all there!!!

http://www.mycentsofstyle.com/

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Lain, me and Mo are planning on coming up! It looks like fun, and we just need a girls day!!!

Shane & Laina said...

Sweet...I am SO excited!!! Call me if you need the address. Or you can get it from Sheri...can't wait to see you!