Friday, November 14, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!

I am so excited to report that it is officially less than a week until Twilight comes to theaters. My friends and I have tickets to the first showing and we have some SWEET matching t-shirts to wear...a little crazy I know but I am SO excited to have a fun girls night! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!

In honor of this upcoming event, there is a song you should check out. The first time I heard it, I thought of Twilight. I know it has nothing to do with the movie, but I felt like it would fit. Here's the link to the website of Richard Marx...an oldie but goodie. On his new album Emotional Remains there is a song called Though My Veins I love it!!!
http://www.richardmarx.com/splash/
I hope you listen and love it as much as I do.

5 comments:

Shane & Laina said...

Sorry, the link didn't work, but you can copy and paste it...SO SORRY! Not sure what happened.

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Oh yeah baby! I can't wait till the night of fun and food. Ok, it's all about the food for me. Dinner, dessert, popcorn and so on. I am going to splurge!

Melinda said...

I am SOOOO SOO SOOOOO excited for Twilight, its gonna be so fun! YAY!! (I tried to listen to the song, but it didn't work for me, I must be slow...I'll try again!)

MakingChanges said...

Absolutely great song, I have to agree! AND- I am totally excited about this week. GOOD TIMES!

Bart said...

Laina there are so many reasons Lisa and I just GEL with you guys. Your obsession with "Through My Veins" is one of them. Long live RM!