Monday, November 17, 2008

Preschool Pics

Say "Cheese" girls!!!

My Afternoon Class (notice my own son is not cooperating for the picture!!!)


Tanner burried in leaves!


Britin, lovin' the slide!



Allee, just happy to be here!



Morning Class

It's a little late, but I decided to post some pictures of my preschool fieldtrips that took place a couple weeks ago. The kids did great, but I was exhausted after 2 fieldtrips. I just love it though...my kids are the best preschoolers EVER (and the cutest)!

6 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Those pictures are sooo cute. You are such a great teacher. c

The Jolleys said...

Those pictures are cute. I know Mykel is loving Preschool. She asks everyday when she can go to school with Allee. Thank You for having Preschool.

Melinda said...

Love those pictures! Fieldtrips are rough aren't they?! But worth it too! :)

Kerrilyn said...

I think the morning class looks much more manageable than the afternoon class. You are awesome!!!

MakingChanges said...

OMGosh, I love those pictures. I downloaded the ones with Bits, hope that's okay! You are the best preschool teacher ever!

Scates Family said...

What a fun pre-school. Every time I see the cute things you do I wish we lived even in the same state.