Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October what???

So life goes on I guess, even after you experience something so sudden and sad. I have been amazed at how many people have poured out their love and support to us...we are surrounded by the best people (Bloggers included!!!). THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

Meanwhile, I woke up this morning and realized October is almost halfway over...how did that happen? I can't complain though because Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the smells, the crisp cool mornings, pumpkin everything, and Halloween just happens to be one of my favorite celebrations.

Here's to a great October!

4 comments:

MakingChanges said...

Crazy that as you get older time goes by faster. I can't believe it is half over already! YIKES!

Marcae said...

Yes, I am sad that October is half-way over. I hate that we can't enjoy more of the Fall.

Scates Family said...

It's amazing how fast time goes. Before you know it it will be Christmas.

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

I just checked in (it's been a while) and am sorry to hear about your loss. Love you guys.