Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Many Faces of Austin...








So, in honor of Austin's birthday this week, I decided to let you all have a glimpse of his many faces. Most of these shots are from one photo shoot. Let me tell you, that kid can pose. You may notice in some of the photos he is actually moving his eyebrows up and down in hopes to appear more "handsome, cute, lovable" it worked for me. He seriously cracks me up!!!

Anyway, I can't believe how fast time flies, Austin is seven years old and such a great kid.

Happy Birthday Austin!!!

4 comments:

MakingChanges said...

Happy Birthday AUSTIN! Love the pictures. You are one handsome fella.

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Happy B-day Austin and a high five to the mamma who had him. He is a good kid and quite animated. Loved taking pictures of him.

Bret Bushman Family said...

He is so handsome, what cute pictures.

also known as shell said...

Laina!!! I just saw your picture on Mel's blog and had to come track you down.

First of all since I haven't started reading your blog and getting caught up I have to say HOLY COW Austin is so grown up!!! crazy!

anyway I love you girl! it'll be great to catch up!