Sunday, July 5, 2009

The 4th in Fillmore!

So, as always the 4th of July in Fillmore was so much fun. We got there on Friday afternoon. We ventured to the childrens parade and then played games and had treats. Then Saturday morning was the parade...the kids got to ride in the parade this year and they had a BLAST!!! Then we went to the park for more games, snow cones and more fun. We just hung out all afternoon with the family.
This is the kids riding on the little buggy with Uncle Morgan...our "Real Cowboy"

The wagon in the parade (my dad built the wagon and trained the horses...I have to brag)



Allee got a VIP ride on Johnny...he's a "BIG BOY"

I have to say, the Fireworks show was the best one yet. It went on and on and ON! It totally ROCKED!!!!!!!!!! Here's to the 4th in Fillmore! Can't wait until next year.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Looks like so much fun! My girls both saw the picture of Allee and said "I want to ride a horse!!"

Sally Young said...

Looks like Fillmore Parade is like the Delta Parade. It was allot of fun. I think the whole town showed up in Delta.
Cute pics.

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

I am so happy you had a good time. The 4th is always so much fun. Allee looks so tiny on that horse.

Shane & Laina said...

I think we are going to take a little trip to Fillmore for those who want to ride horses and the wagon...let me know if you want to come.

Scates Family said...

What a fun 4th. There is nothing like small town celebrations.

Carol said...

It sounds like you had a great time. I miss those good old Fillmore celebrations but I think they may be a thing of the past for me cuz my kids have become so involved in our community that they are a part of Tooeles 4th celebrations. So I don't think Fillmore will be much of an option for us. Its ok though cuz Tooele has a great parade and a lot of fun activities. We enjoy it. We still need to get together though and catch up. Your kids are so dang cute!