Monday, April 27, 2009

Wicked Prehistoric Primary???






No that is not what I think of Primary. That's just what we've been up to lately. First off, thanks to my awesome sister-in-law and friend, Shane and I were both able to see "Wicked" and yes it totally ROCKED! It's the best show I've ever seen...AWE SOME!!!!!! (Hopefully I can post some pics later)
The next thing we've had going on is a report for Austin. He chose to do it on the great Triceratops. The picture is from the poster we are putting together, I just thought it was a great shot!
Last but not least, we had our Primary Activity that I was in charge of, on Saturday. Everyone survived and I think it even turned out okay! It was kind of a stressful week last week, but fun as well.
That about catches us up, until the end of this week which brings Shane and Morgans birthdays...PARTY!!!

3 comments:

MakingChanges said...

I love that picture. You guys did so good!

Ummm, whenever we can- we'll see Wicked together, K?

And, the kids loved the activity!

Kerrilyn said...

That is one cool picture!!! Nice job!

Shane & Laina said...

I have to say the picture was actually Shanna...I should have put that in the post. I took the two pictures and she worked her magic and put them together. Way to go Shanna!!!