Thursday, September 25, 2008

You know you're Pregnant when...

Allee 2 1/2

Austin 6 1/2

Morgan 4

So this morning I was listening to a song (In My Arms by Plumb) and I cried my silly little eyes out. I started to think, "I really must be pregnant, because I cry at the drop of a hat. That led me to think about the following:
You know you're pregnant when...

  • You cry at the drop of a hat
  • You spent more time bent over the toilet than you really want to admit to
  • You can't think of the right word at the right time
  • Your brain is FRIED!!!
  • Your husband starts to dread the grocery store as much as you do (because he's doing all the shopping)
  • You use your sore tummy to bargain with your kids to get chores done or for good behavior. Ex: If you clean that up it will help me feel so much better...pathetic I know!
  • You cry at the drop of a hat
  • The thought of food is horrible
  • Everything is overwhelming
Did you catch on to the crying theme...just lately that's all I seem to do. This morning my preschool kids did something really cute and instead of grabbing the camera and documenting it, I ended up crying. CRAZY! I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining, it just seems to come out that way. Really, my husband and kids have been troopers and we all can't wait to find out what this little baby has in store for us.
I decided to FINALLY post some cute pics of my kids that were taken during the summer. Sorry it took me so long Shanna. Hope you enjoy!

11 comments:

MakingChanges said...

Love, love, love your pics and list. So true. Unfortunately, because of the 4 pregnancies I have had my brain in completely fried and there is irreversible damage done. I am always tired, can't remember anything, cry, get mad easily, and am always overwhelmed. I hope you are able to get over all of this once you pop that baby out!

{Mo} said...

Laina, So then what's my excuse? I'm pretty positive I'm not pregnant, but I can cry over anything an everything. Maybe it's just in my genes? I'm so excited for you guys, having babies around is the BEST! And this one is going to be darling just like your others~ the pictures are so cute. Monica

Alicia Larsen Dabney said...

Hi Laina! Congrats and I hope you feel better soon. My pregnancy is still fresh in my mind so I know exactly what you mean when you say you can cry at the drop of a hat!

Kerrilyn said...

I love to cry, but only because it makes your eyes just puffy enough that the wrinkles seem diminished and less noticeable and my eye liner goes on so much better when it doesn't have to wrestle the wrinkles. Honestly!!!
I do hope you are feeling better soon though and when I see you I will try not to do or say anything that will make you cry.
Hang in there......it's all worth it right?? Or at least that's what they say.

Cluff Family said...

Laina,
All I can say is I totally agree! And I think the crying thing gets worse A.The older you get and B. The more kids you have! Your kids are getting so big and cute! Hang in there with your pregnancy! I am so glad I'm almost done!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Girl! You do remember my stupid story about crying at the end of a Monk episode because they showed a little girl with a dog? I totally understand. It makes no sense that your emotions have to be so disturbed when the rest of your body is already going crazy. Hang in there you are right behind me and you will feel better. I betting from the emotions it's a girl... What do you think?

Melinda said...

Love the pictures, too cute! And I love your list, I would add that when you're pregnant, you're like a crazy person! You're one thing one minute and another the next. I can't control my emotions, and I'm just all over the place! You're doing great, I'm so excited for you!

Melinda said...

oh and p.s. Kerr, you're freakin me out with the wrinkle/crying/eyeliner thing! You don't really do that?! hahaha

The Case Family said...

Great Pictures! I can't ever get good close ups like that. Someone is a great photographer.

Sorry you are sick. I feel for you! Not currently but I get it.

Take Care!

Carol said...

What cute kids you have! good thing your haveing another cuz they're too cute to stop having them. I don't envy you though, I'm glad i am threw with that although i don't regret having any of my kids just hated pregnancy. And yes my brain is more than fried it is non exsistant at times. I would love to say it gets better but you know as well as i do thats a lie. Carol

Kate Rosenvall said...

I hope you are feeling better! I'm so excited for you guys!