Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tag

So I'm a loser and just realized that I was tagged by Shauna Bushman quite a while ago. Here goes!!! #1 The inside of my fridge right now. A little bare.


#2 My sink. I shampooed carpets this morning so the mess is to the side of my sink not in the sink itself.


#3 The toilet...thankfully the boys remembered to flush!!!


#4 My bed. It was made earlier, but Morgan was supposed to have a rest, this is what happened instead.


#5 Self portrait...gotta love the self timer.


#6 My shoes, cute and comfy.


#7 What my kids are doing right now. They are supposed to be resting. Morgan was on my bed and this is where he ended up. Not too much resting going on right?


#8 Someplace I'd like to go on vacation is back to Hawaii...it was such a great trip!!!! Maui baby a wahoo!!!

2 comments:

Kerrilyn said...

Don't worry, I got tagged too and have truly meant to do it, but I keep forgetting. Whoops!!!! I liked that your kids were suppose to be resting but weren't. I love it!!!

MakingChanges said...

Loved it. You are a great housekeeper. I am not so brave to take pics of any of those places right now. They are all a mess.