Saturday, April 5, 2008

I've been tagged!

So I thought I had gotten by without getting in on the "Tag you're it" thing, but I was tagged so here goes. I will now share 7 things about myself that are not too well known.

  • I took a hit for my High School football team. That's right, I took stats for football my senior year and my jobs was to right down what person got the tackle. I was watching a play and trying to see who was going to get the tackle...they got a little too close and I was a little too slow. Needless to say, I was part of the tackle and I have a scar on my foot to show it. Go Laina, go Laina, go go go Laina!!!
  • I had my third child without an epidural, my sister-in-law and I took a hypnobirthing class and I went for it. The whole story is WAY to long to share, but I have given birth naturally!!!! What a rush.
  • When I was dating my husband, I came to visit him for a weekend in Salt Lake and on the way, I caused a huge traffic accident and it basically shut down the freeway for a few hours...I was shaking in my boots after that one. SO scary. Thankfully that was a long time ago and I'm a much better driver now.
  • I can't watch movies at night...I always fall asleep. My husband can attest to this as can anyone who ever had me sleep over at their house growing up. I was always the first one asleep and I was always afraid of what would happen to me (you know all the silly things we did the the kid who was asleep like tickling their nose after you put shaving cream on their hand). That was always me. I guess that's what I get for always going to bed early.
  • I HATE seafood!!! Need I say more?
  • I love to play games, but I really stink at them. I think people ask us to play with them so that they can be guaranteed to win. I am NOT a strategist.
  • My joy in life is having the 3 craziest, cutest, naughties, adorable children in the world!
So there you have it, hope you learned a little more about my random life.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

So glad you were tagged, loved reading about you! You're so awesome!

The Case Family said...

No epidural....are you nuts? I have to give you big kudo's for that one. Thanks for sharing!

By the way if you go private here is my e-mail address...invite me please.
MissaYissa@aim.com

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

So many things I didn't know about you! That was fun to read. I can't stay awake during movies either. Its a curse.

Marcae said...

How did I ever forget that you were taken out by the football team. OH....the good ol' days!
I hear you with seafood....not a big fan!
We need to plan our next lunch get together. I'm serious about doing it once a month.

MakingChanges said...

I need to hear the story of the accident. Didn't know that. I loved the rest of your answers!

Kerrilyn said...

Laina, I am so glad you survived the car crash. Those are never much fun. I am with you on falling asleep, I never even make through the opening credits.