Friday, March 21, 2008

Things I'm thankful for!

So, I have decided to mention the things I am thankful for. I'm thinking that I must complain a lot because my kids will look at me sometimes and say, "what's wrong?" that must be a sign right? Anyway, I am turning over a new leaf so to speak and I am going to try and stay more positive.

  • Today I am thankful for a house to live in. I complain A LOT to my husband, but we really do have a great place to live.
  • I am also thankful for my kids...they are so funny sometimes. Allee will say things like "we are not going in the car, right mommy." Like she's trying to talk me out of it. Morgan is my cuddle bug as always. Austin, well what can I say, I think he is the smartest 6 year old alive!!! He's always just a few steps ahead of me.
  • I am so thankful that I have running hot water. Some of you might not know that right as we were leaving for Mexico, our hot water heater went out (that's right, in the middle of the night). Anyway, when we came home, it still took a couple days before we got the new one installed. It is NO fun boiling water to do the dishes and everything else you use hot water for. I am so thankful to have it working again!!!
  • I'm thankful for my husband who loves me!!! I can't tell you the many amazing things he does to help me, there are too many. He's AMAZING!
  • I'm thankful I have a sister who lives close to me, she is awesome!!! Love you Jody!
There are a lot more things I am thankful for, but just a few to list for now.

4 comments:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Hi Laina,
I just found you through Marcae's blog. Although my heart breaks for Marcae and Bryan, I am so happy to have found you blog. I am also very envious to see that you went to Mexico. URG!
Anyway, I hope that all is going well for you and your family and I would love to see pictures of your kids. :)

Unknown said...

It has been so exciting as I find old friends! I normally have my blog private so I need to find your email so I can invite you there. You're blog is great, cute kids! (and you started a preschool-what are you, Superwoman?)

Shane & Laina said...

You guys are awesome...and no I'm SO far from Superwoman, but preschool has been SO fun, and a great learning experience for me.
I am so glad to have found you guys, my new goal is to stay in touch more. Sometimes I feel so disconnected with everyone but my immediate family, so I will be making a bigger effort to stay in touch.

Jody said...

Thanks Lain,
I am very thankful for you as well. Its so nice to have you and your little family so close, so we can drop in, hangout and wash my gray away in a moments notice.
We love you, your so great!!!
Jody