Saturday, November 13, 2010

November catch up!





One of their favorite pastimes is to make a "cushion tent" so we made an awesome one, got the lantern out and played games inside...it was sooo fun!



Halloween trick or treating with friends, Main Street in American Fork.



Seriously the highlight has been going to Tennessee to visit my parents on their mission. We went to the Grand Ole Opry while we were there and got to see Taylor Swift, Dolly Parton, and Trace Atkins along with many other great performers. It was soo fun. It was amazing to see my parents and spend time with them, but SOOO hard to leave. They are doing great!



Life just wouldn't be right if all my kids hadn't broken a bone! Allee fell down out terribly steep stairs and got a compound fracture. She got soo much attention for that bright pink cast...she loved it!
Life is good in our neck of the woods!

1 comments:

Melinda said...

YAY! So glad you updated, I LOVED looking at the pictures and feeling like I got to catch up with you just a little bit! :) I need to call you like crazy! You got to visit your parents?! So awesome! Allee looks like a little girl version of Shane, its crazy! I can't believe she's five already! :( And that pink cast! I'm so jealous! haha Miss you guys like crazy! Come take a trip up to Washington sometime huh? ;)