Monday, September 21, 2009

I can't believe it!


That's right, the title says it all. I am in love with my puppy. I never knew I had it in me to be a dog lover, but I love my Lizzy. She can sit and lay down now too...she's super smart. In fact, Shane was teasing me when I was bragging about her and said she's so smart she can even bite and poop as well (ha ha ha, funny Shane)! We LOVE having a dog!

Just on a side note, I just got called to be back in the Young Womens organization and I'm so excited. I get to work with the Beehives...wahoo!!! I will totally miss Primary, that's kind of my comfort zone, guess there's something new for me to learn.

Oh and we just got back from a B-Day party for sweet Tiffany Searle...I couldn't ever sing Happy Birthday without bawling like a baby. What a great event! Happy Birthday Tiff, we love you!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Hey, I didn't even see you at the party?! It was like the coolest party EVER though!!

I'm so happy for you to be in YW, you'll do fantastic!!

And yay for Lizzy, she is the sweetest thing!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

We love Lizzy too. She looks so different from the other pictures on your blog. She is growing so fast.