Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Life!

Well, once again, it's been a while since I posted.  Life seems to be getting away from me.  Since school got out we have had swimming lessons, t-ball, picnics and friends.  We've also had a couple trips to Fillmore, a rodeo and much, much, more.   It's like I often say..."I'm busy doing NOTHING!"   

This past weekend I was busy doing SOMETHING, amazing!  I went to Fillmore for the funerals of parents of a couple of my good friends.  You wouldn't thing attending funerals would be amazing, but for me it was.   It seems like I just keep getting little reminders that it is the gospel and the relationships we form here on earth that really matter (not a new concept  right?)  I have to say though, that  I must not be getting the message because these reminders just keep coming.  I am thankful though, that some of the strongest spiritual witnesses in my life have come through these reminders.  I am also thankful for the amazing people I have had in my life to connect me to these experiences.  I am truly blessed!!!!

1 comments:

MakingChanges said...

So glad you posted. I check your blog everyday. Which is funny, since I talk to you just about everyday. But I love to read you blog and check out fun pictures.